Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lord I Give You My Heart

by Michael W. Smith
E                      C#m7
This is my desire   
      A    E    B7
to honor you
E                              C#m7
Lord with all my heart         
                 D        B7
I worship you.
 E                    C#m7
All I have within me
   A      E        B7
I give you praise
E                C#m7
All that I adore
          D          B7
is in you.

Chorus 
E                                  B7
Lord I give you my heart
                          F#m
I give you my soul
    A           B7       E
I live for you alone.
                                     B7
Every breath that I take
                                     F#m
Every moment I’m awake     
             A                 B7         E
Lord, have your way in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment